Just Listed Homes for Sale Mid-City New Orleans
Below are the newest Mid-City homes for sale listed in the last 5 days.
Mid-City New Orleans Map
Quick Facts about The Mid-City
Population (2000): 1,179
Zip Codes: 70130
Median Listing Price:$725k
Median Price/Sq Ft: $328
County: Orleans Parish
School District: NOLA Public Schools
Travel & Commute Times
New Orleans: 7 mins
Broadmoor: 12 mins
Lakeview: 14 mins
Things to Do
See below for a full list of Bars, Restaurants, Music Venues, Shopping, Banks, Dry Cleaners, Places of Worship and more!
Mid-City Real Estate Market Stats
Mandina’s is a New Orleans mainstay, having been in business on Canal Street since the 1930s. Run by several generations of Sicilian immigrants, it’s known for New Orleans classics like Gulf fish meuniere and almandine.
Parkway Bakery and Tavern is thought by many to have the best po boys in the city.
Liuzza’s by the Track is a classic neighborhood restaurant known for its gumbo and excellent barbeque shrimp po boys.
Juan’s Flying Burrito offers affordable, tasty Mexican food.
Toup’s Meatery offers Cajun cuisine at its most rustic and carnivorous.
Santa Fe, located on beautiful Esplanade Avenue in the Bayou St. John neighborhood, offers southwestern cuisine with a European accent.
Crescent City Steakhouse, opened in 1934 by a Croatian immigrant family, is a New Orleans classic.
Cafe Degas serves classic French bistro cuisine in a quaint, convivial environment.
Mopho, a critical darling since opening in 2014, offers innovative Vietnamese fusion cuisine.
Lola’s, located on beautiful Esplanade Avenue, is the go to spot in the city for Spanish cuisine.
Mid-City Bars and Music Venues
Pal’s Lounge is Mid-City’s neighborhood bar par excellence.
Chickie Wah-Wah is the Mid-City venue of choice for top-shelf local artists.
Pearl Wine Co.
Swirl Wine Shop
Mid-City Places of Worship
- Carrollton Avenue Church of Christ
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church
- First Grace United Methodist Church
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church
- Christian Brothers
- Cabrini High School
- Jesuit High School
- Esperanza Charter School
- Morris Jeff Community School
- St. John Lutheran School
- Success at Thurgood Marshall
- Warren Easton High School
- Hancock Whitney Bank
- Liberty Bank
- Home Bank
- Capital One
- Gulf Coast Bank & Trust
Mid-City Dry Cleaners
- Russell’s Cleaning Services
Additional Mid-City Amenities
- City Park
- Bayou St. John
- Lake Pontchatrain
Find Mid-City Homes for Sale With a local New Orleans Realtor
Alex Peet is a local expert on New Orleans’ Mid-City neighborhood. When buying or selling real estate here, you want a real estate agent who knows the area and can guide you in the right direction. From investment properties to first home buyers, Alex can help you find the perfect Mid-City property for your needs.
Call Alex at (504) 407-9012 or contact Alex online to tell him what you want in your next home. He’ll start searching right away!
Popular 1-Click Mid-City Real Estate Searches
Below are some of the most popular search terms related to searching homes & real estate in Mid City New Orleans.
- Homes for Sale MidCity New Orleans
- Homes for Rent in MidCity New Orleans
- House for Sale in Mid City New Orleans LA
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans Mid City
- Homes for Sale in Mid City New Orleans
- Homes for Sale Mid City New Orleans
- Mid City New Orleans Homes for Sale
- Mid City Real Estate New Orleans
- Real Estate Mid City New Orleans
- New Orleans Real Estate Mid City
House for Sale in Mid City New Orleans la
Search Mid-City properties by type and price. Email me or contact me by phone at 504-407-9012 to view Mid-City properties of interest to you.
Be among the first to find out when Mid-City properties hit the market: click here to join my New Orleans real estate email list.
Homes for Sale in New Orleans Mid City – 1 Click Searches
Use the quick search links below to instantly view homes for sale in your price range, or view the most recent houses listed in the Mid-City below.
- Search Mid-City Homes Below $350,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Between $350,000 and $550,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Between $550,000 and $750,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Between $750,000 and $1,000,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Between $1,000,000 and $1,250,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Between $1,250,000 and $1,500,000
- Search Mid-City Homes Above $1,500,000
- Search All Mid-City Homes
- Search All Mid-City Condos